Wednesday, January 21, 2009

low key day

Hello everyone! Today was a nice low key day. By low key I mean that I did nothing but school and homework all day. I had my second Spanish and Macroeconomics class. I'm feeling pretty good about both of them. I enjoy both of the teachers and feel like I can do well in the classes. Tomorrow is my 5 hours of class day and I can't wait! NOT! Sometimes I wish that the Spanish siestas (naps or where they shut down business for 2 hours during the mid-afternoon) for businesses applied to students as well. So after completing Tuesday with only a clementine in my stomach, I'm thinking I need to prepare for that stretch of time a little better tomorrow. Mayble I'll pack a lunch...aka Carly is making me a PB&J sandwich :)

Anyway, sorry for a boring blog today! I do have a CEA trip this weekend where we head out to wine country for the day. I get to do a wine tasting and have lunch and some restaurant out there. Should be pretty exciting with some good pictures too. CAN'T WAIT! I'll have some juicy details when that day comes. I love and miss you all and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment