Sunday, January 25, 2009

It was only a matter of time...

Nearly everyone I know here at CEA has come down with something these past two weeks. All of the teachers have said that sickness levels go through the roof the first few weeks because of stress, fatigue, new germs for your immune system to fight, etc. I have pretty much been living in a hospital here at Residencia Onix because almost all of my suitemates have been sick. With all necessary precautions taken, I somehow managed to hop on the band-wagon and get sick. I've been dead for about the past 24 hours or so. What started as a little tickle has since progressed into the swelling shut of my throat/fever. I think I'm going to try and find a pharmacy tomorrow and see if they have any medicine for sore throats. I really don't want to miss any classes so I know I'm going to have to be drugged up to get through both of mine tomorrow. If after my classes I'm still not feeling any better I'm going to try to find the doctor that CEA recommends we visit if we become ill. Until then I'm going to lay around in pain, be miserable, and wish I was home. Here's to you anti-bacterial hand sanitizer...thanks for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment