Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is today over yet?

I just wanted to write a quick blog because I'll be gone for a few days in Lisbon. I have to get up bright and early tomorrow at 5:15am to get to the airport for our 8am flight. I'm pretty excited for Portugal. Everyone who has been to Lisbon this semester has said it's amazing. Not to mention, it's going to be in the mid to high 70's while we're there. Wooo! We plan on shopping around when we get there on Thursday and exploring the city center. Friday we want to head out to a beach. Our flight doesn't leave till later in the day Saturday, so we'll probably do something then too. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

Soo my day hasn't gone too well. I had my Macro test and it went horribly. I studied a ton and it still didn't help. I just don't get macro at all. It's frustrating because I know what I did wrong after I saw my mistakes and realized they were stupid ones. I just have to accept the fact I can't do anything about it. I think I just over-analyze the problems and look to far into them, make them more complicated than they reallly are. I missed some stupid easy ones. So I think the A is definitely not even possible anymore, who even knows about a B. Wonderfullll. Andddd I got my first haircut here. The salon I went to basically has a deal with CEA. Who knows what CEA does but the salon gives the students discounts and guarantees that there will be an English speaking hairdresser there at all times. I'll start off by saying I did NOT receieve my discount and my hairdresser spoke absolutely no English. Guess how this went. I prob got 5 or 6 inches chopped off. I only asked for 3. :) Solid day if I say so myself.

You could definitely say I'm being a negative Nancy or pessimistic Polly, take your pick. I wouldn't even argue with you. I'm hoping to forget about my test and just have a good time this weekend. Sooo I'm off to Lisbon tomorrow morning. I'll be getting back late Saturday night so I probably won't update til Sunday when I'm rested. I hope everyone has a good weekend, doesn't fail a Macro test, andddd keeps all of their hair. I love and miss you all<3

No comments:

Post a Comment